Like other hollow sections, steel channel is rolled from steel ingot into C or U shapes. It consists of a wide “web” and two “flanges”. The flanges could be parallel or tapered.
Steel channel are one of the most popular parts in construction and manufacturing. Apart from this, C channel & U channel are also used in our everyday life.
- Tracks & sliders for machines, doorways, etc.
- Posts and supports for building corners, walls & railings.
- Protective edges for walls.
- Decorative elements for constructions like ceiling channel system.
- Frames or framing material for construction, machines.
- 75.00 mm – 400.00 mm